1. The contents of this Web Site is the copyright of Curtis Legal ltd.
2. You may download, store and use the Material for your own personal use, research or that of your firm and Company. You may not publish, retransmit, redistribute or make the same available on any Web Site, On-Line service or Bulletin Board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without Curtis Legal ltd’s express prior written consent.
3. Nothing on this Web Site constitutes advice nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information or the material create any contractual relationship.
4. This Web Site may contain links to external sites outside the control of Curtis Legal ltd and we accept no liability of responsibility for the contents of those external sites and you enter them at your own risk.
5. Curtis Legal ltd accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by any use of the information contained on this web site or any other web site referred to or linked through the web site. By your use of this web site you are deemed to accept the above terms and conditions.
6. We may record telephone conversations to offer you additional security, resolve complaints and improve our service standards. Conversations may also be monitored for staff training purposes. Important Note Curtis Legal ltd is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. Established in the UK, the firm is responsible for compliance with the solicitors rules – available online at www.sra.org.uk .